Start your blog by asking yourself the following questions:
1. What is my blog about? Make sure you know the topic well. No point in writing a car blog if you are having to google all the time!
2. What is my goal for this blog? If its money, they you need to write about something that other people will look for. Recipes, wedding ideas, fashion. If you are writing the blog to share your own personal thoughts and feelings, you can literally write what you want to write about.
3. Who is my target audience? Again, you may just be writing for yourself, and if anyone else reads it, then great. But if you are aiming at a particular age group or location, make sure you write about things that are relevant to them.
4. Where will I publish this content? There are a few blogging websites out there, most are written on WordPress. Or for a more simple “done for you” platform, you can use Bloglovin. However, its much easier to monetise WordPress blogs.
5. How often will I post new content on my blog? Make sure you have enough time. Do not commit to anything you know you will struggle with. Click here for some Pinterest ideas too.
The act of blogging is about sharing your thoughts, ideas, and expertise with the world. It is one way to maintain a presence on the internet. Bloggers can also monetise their blogs through advertising, affiliate marketing, and other forms of paid content arrangements.
For many people who blog as a hobby or as a part-time job, blogging can be an enjoyable pastime that doesn’t require a lot of time or dedication. For other bloggers who work towards monetising their blogs for a living, it may require more effort to make money from blogging.
Blogging has emerged as one of the most popular ways to make money. Anyone can start a blog and earn money by attracting readers, advertisers, and sponsors. Blogging is not limited to professional writers it can be done by anyone of any age with an interest in writing.
If your blog takes off, you become an influencer. Influencers have a huge following on social media, and they are able to pass their thoughts off to the general population quickly. This is because they already have access to a large number of people who are interested in what they have to say. You will probably have to use social media as well, because you need to connect with your followers, so they see your face; and want to follow everything you do.
Influencers produce higher engagement levels than regular brands. Influencers are so popular because they can be seen as more trustworthy and relatable than celebrities. They also have a much smaller audience and target demographic than celebrities, so targeting them is much easier and cheaper.