Now that life has opened up again and we can finally put the coronavirus restrictions behind us (hopefully) it’s important to take time for yourself, to look after your body and to keep active. Studio Figura have put together a few tips on how to keep your body healthy and the benefits that leading a healthy lifestyle can have.
Exercising helps to keep your body fit and healthy, helps you to lose weight as well as many benefits for your mental health. Taking good care of your body means increased energy levels, better concentration and the ability to accomplish your daily goals and targets. There are many ways to take care of your body and it’s understandable that in this fast paced and hectic world sometimes selfcare takes a back seat which is why our top tips are more important now than ever!
Here are Studio Figura’s top five tips to keep your body healthy and active:
- Exercise regularly. There are many benefits of exercise, it’s an aid in weight management, helps improve memory and brain function and helps lower the risk of diseases and chronic illnesses. Physical activity stimulates various brain chemicals that will leave you feeling happier, more relaxed and less anxious. Finding the perfect gym can be difficult, it’s important to find somewhere you are comfortable and relaxed in to achieve the best results. Studio Figura offer low impact exercise with quick targeted results in a women-only dedicated zone.
- Eat earlier in the evening. It is recommended to eat your final meal between 6/6:30pm. This is to allow for your food to digest and to prevent any additional weight gain. It’s been said eating dinner after 8pm can add inches to your waist, our mechanisms slow down as it reaches the end of the day, so eating your final meal and avoiding evening snacks will help to keep your body feeling its best.
- Drink lots of water. It’s advised to drink between 6 and 8 glasses of water a day, drinking enough water helps maintain the balance of body fluids. There are many health benefits to drinking water, some include: regulating body temperature, protects your tissues, spinal cord, and joints, nutrient absorption, lose weight, blood oxygen circulation and helps to boost your energy. (As well as many more!)
- Get enough sleep. It is recommended adults get 7 hours or more of sleep each night, getting enough sleep is important to help maintain your body weight, reduce stress and improve your mood, think more clearly and have better concentration. Your body is better equipped to fight sickness and illnesses when it’s rested and had plenty of hours of sleep.
- Stay motivated! Follow people on social media who inspire and motivate you, don’t compare your body image to others and keep going. Surround yourself with people who motivate you and push you to keep going. You will get the results you want to achieve if you put the work in and don’t give up when times get hard.
Studio Figura wants to help women achieve their goals and become the best version of themselves. They are a female only studio who helps women to achieve optimal wellness but unlike other weight loss treatments they use science that works with your body’s natural systems, prompting more efficient calorie burning and body sculpting. With fitness, prestigious and relaxing zones available there are multiple treatments available to ensure you get the results you want.
Understandably life can get in the way, but your fitness and wellness routine doesn’t have to take a back seat. Sessions can take between 30-60 minutes which are perfect to fit around a busy lifestyle. Whenever is convenient – such as a lunchtime session – to help women achieve goals they never thought were possible!
Sylwia Sokolowska – Managing Director of Studio Figura, UK
398 London Road